Below are answers to common questions we receive.
You can also directly contact our Subscriber Center here.
</ br></ br>
If I use more than one computer (e.g. home and office), do I need to purchase two digital subscriptions, or can others in my household use the same account?
You will be able to log into all of your devices at home or work with your subscription.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- For digital-only subscribers that cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle on the 20th of each month.
- If you cancel a subscription that spans more than 30 days (e.g. annual subscriptions), you are entitled to a pro-rata refund for all unused months of your subscription.
- Subscriptions that span 30 days or less (e.g. monthly subscriptions) and donations are non-refundable unless canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
My credit card statement reflects a charge from Sound Circulation. Why is that?
Sound Circulation is a division of Sound Publishing, publisher of the Sequim Gazette and a leading community news organization.
How do I access my digital subscription account?
If you are a print subscriber:
- Go to SequimGazette.com/Subscriber-Center
- If you haven’t previously registered, click “Existing Subscriber? Create Login” enter your information, and create a password. This email address and password will also function as your login to SequimGazette.com.
- If you have already registered at the Self Service Center, but are having trouble logging in to read the Sequim Gazette, please call our customer service team at 360-683-3311 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have purchased a digital only subscription to Sequim Gazette:
- Click the “Sign In” button located at the top right of the website.
- Use the User Name and Password you created when signing up.
- If you wish to change a password or payment plan go to SequimGazette.com/Subscriber-Center and use the Subscriber Sign in to access your account.
How do I update my billing information?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Edit billing info” after clicking the “Menu” button at the top right of the screen.
- Click this and you will go to a page for you to enter your billing information.
- Submit your billing information upon completion.
How do I update my password?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Update account” after clicking the “Menu” button at the top right of the screen.
- Click this to be brought to a field for updating your password.
- Save changes upon completion.
How do I report a Delivery Problem?
If you’re having a delivery issue, click here. Then fill out the form and submit.
How to I request a Vacation Hold?
Visit the Self Service Center, and click the “Sign In” button. On the following screen enter your User Name/Password to log in. Next, click the “Menu” button at the top right of the screen and under the list of Subscriber Links you will see a button for “Vacations”. Enter your Begin and Return dates and save. If you haven’t registered your account, fill out the Registration section to activate it.
I’ve re-registered my account, updated my billing information and password — now what?
To read the news online, click the “Sign In” button in the upper right of the home page.
How do I become a Sequim Gazette carrier?
We would love to talk with you. Go to our Carrier Application page, fill out the form, and press submit. Carriers are independent contractors and must have their own transportation, a valid driver’s license and insurance.
What if I have further questions?
Please contact us at 360-683-3311 or email us at email@example.com.